Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Hotel Chapters 1-3

     I found it very interesting how Ria became sort of obsessed with her job. I feel like a lot of it had to do with her break up with JB. A lot of times people have weird ways of dealing with break ups and need to fin a way to keep themselves busy. She says that the break up is not the reason why she is constantly working and that it is because  she is passionate about it. She likes to see the women walk through the door who are beautiful and that she is living for the fact that the business is changing, (p. 388)
     I enjoyed how the second chapter started off. It was interesting reading the introduction as they wrote about philosophy. I didn't think that it would go from a group of people to a story mainly about Ria. I liked that she was a such a career focused person. I think that the fact that she didn't engage in a fist fight with Olivia showed how professional of a person that she really is. I also think that it was a good idea for her to go back to school because of what Mrs. Lee told her.

No comments:

Post a Comment